Some personality characteristics are common among bullies include:
- Children with an impulsive temperament are more inclined to develop into abully.
- Boys who are physically bigger or stronger than peers of the same age are more likely to becomebullies.
- Bullies like to be in charge, dominate, and assert their power. They like to win at allcost.
- Bullies crave attention, so they show off and act tough in order to get it from theirpeers.
- Bullies lack empathy for their victims and have difficulty feeling compassion.
- Bullies believe the victim provoked the attack and deserves the consequences.
- Bullying is a cry forhelp.